- A Financial Accountant role in an expanding manufacturing business.
- A technical position with a focus on continuous improvement.
My client is a leading family-owned manufacturing business with an ethos around encouraging opportunity and learning within the workplace. They take pride in delivering consistently good quality products and innovative solutions to customers.
The responsibilities of the Financial Accountant will be:
- Producing high quality monthly board packs and striving to drive improvements.
- Taking control over the balance sheet reconciliations and be confident in discussions and reviews.
- Challenging budget holders each month against the budget and forecast.
- Completing and continually improve the accuracy of the weekly cash flow forecast for timely submission to Group.
- Leading and coordinate internal and external audits demonstrating strong financial control in all areas of the business.
- Managing 7 direct reports and ensuring smooth working relationships with regular performance reviews.
- Deputise for Finance Manager when required.
The successful Financial Accountant will have:
- A professional qualification of CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent.
- Experience in a fast-paced finance function managing a team.
- Experience of working within a manufacturing business.
- The drive to lead continuous improvement in the finance department.
Competitive Salary, an opportunity to work for a fast-expanding organisation, first class training and support to kick-start your move.