This Pricing Analyst role is a hands-on position that will give you great exposure in building and maintaining a profitability model for all aspects of the business.
This instantly-recognisable FMCG organisation is a true market leader, based in Camberley, that strives for passion, excellence and industry leading innovation.
Pricing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Owning the pricing data behind Pricing Tools
- Build and maintain profitability model for all business
- Support on Pricing for large tenders
- Support on Pricing of New Product launches
- Analysis of margin's achieved for New and Existing business
- Discount Reporting
The successful Pricing Analyst will be able to clearly demonstrate a track-record of success as well as your passion to develop your career within a supportive and forward-thinking company. Both this role and FMCG company have a great deal to offer and you will progress quickly in return for your hard work and dedication.
This Pricing Analyst job, based in Camberley, offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the FMCG industry.