My client are searching for an experienced Purchase Ledger team member who is able to demonstrate their ability to handle upwards of 150 invoices a week, reconciliations of supplier statements, and create pay runs in accordance with the suggested payments report.
My client are a provider of modular vehicle services. Operating in a medium sized accounts department, reporting directly into the Financial Controller. Your role will be focused on Purchase Ledger responsibilities with a possibility of the role evolving to incorporate some responsibilities regarding the nominal ledger, and the possibility of learning some reporting from the company FC.
- Handling upwards of 150 invoices a week.
- Reconcile supplier statements to Sage.
- Chasing inter-departmental managers for approval on invoices.
- Potential for bank reconciliations in the future.
- Potential for other ad hoc responsibilities regarding the nominal ledger e.g wage control reconciliations.
- Create the payment run on an individual basis and send for approval before posting.
The successful Candidate will be
- Capable of handling varying levels of invoices.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Preferably AAT studying or qualified.
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent Purchase Ledger role in Harlow based in the Automotive industry.
- 28 days annual leave.