Lettings Accountants Assistant
My client is looking for a Lettings Accounts Assistant to deal with tenant credit control, client accounting and Management Accounts, as well as resolving client, tenant and other Knight Frank departments queries and other general accounts duties.
Based in Central London, my client is the leading independent property consultancy in the UK offering agency and professional advice across Commercial, Residential and Rural sectors.
Key responsibilities for this Lettings Accounts Assistant role include:
- Post tenant and landlord receipts.
- Prepare banking Spreadsheet and banking receipts.
- Process credit/debit card payments.
- Post supplier invoices.
- Chase client fees arrears.
- Resolve client, tenant and office queries.
- Various administration tasks.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
The successful Lettings Accounts Assistant will:
- Have a qualification within the accounting environment at least up to degree level.
- Minimum 6 months accounting experience in a similar role.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to resolve client queries professionally and politely.
- Have an eye for detail and can work on own initiative.
- Ability to work as a team and bond with other staff members.
- Good Excel skills to basic level.
On offer to the right Lettings Accounts Assistant candidate is the opportunity to progress with thier accounting career and gain excellent training from an industry leader in the heart of London. Benefits for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Private health care
- Season ticket loan
- Life insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Many more