A medium sized Recruitment company in Watford are looking to hire a Credit Control Manager on a permanent full time basis. This is a newly created role and a great challenge for an experienced Manager.
Paying a competitive salary of £35,000 - £40,000 with great benefits. You will be responsible for a team of 4 and set up this new function for the business.
My client are an innovative Recruitment business who are based in the heart of Watford. They are going through a period of growth and are therefore looking to bring their finance function inhouse. This newly created Credit Manager role is a great opportunity for you to use your skills and to recruit a new team and set up a new function. They are seeking a local Credit Manager who has experience in a similar industry and someone who is happy to muck in and enjoys a challenge.
- Reporting into a hands on CFO
- Overseeing and ensuring the effective day to day operation of the credit control and accounts receivable function
- Calculation and compilation of invoices for clients
- Credit control reporting: producing reports for communication to management
- Bookkeeping: Positing journals to Sage relating to invoices and related payments
- Living local to Watford
- A background in Credit Management/Team Leading is essential
- Ideally a background in a Recruitment/Contractor services company is ideal
- A hard working candidate who is able to build a new function
Whats on offer?
- A permanent Credit Manager role for a growing business
- Competitive salary of £35,000 - £40,000 with great benefits
- Varied role with excellent exposure