Finance Business Partner
This Redditch based Finance Business Partner will provide leading decision making capability and will challenge, support and influence senior stakeholders to optimise on commercial decisions and strategy.
A true market leader across Redditch, the Midlands and UK. A business that really encourages value add and offers a fantastic platform for a Finance Business Partner to move into a role that offers growth and exposure.
- Act as a Finance Business Partner to the Directors providing the right balance of challenge and support around commercial decision making
- Ownership of labour costs and productivity multiple sites, ensure senior stakeholders understand position vs. budget and be close to opportunities and risks
- Manage and develop a Finance Analyst (based out of Redditch) supporting them in delivering their and the team objectives
- Establish monthly Performance Review process with the Directors and their teams, understanding performance and driving management action.
- Provide commercial and financial support and challenge to other projects
- Quarterly forecasting and budgeting
- Participate in the 5 year plan
- Ideally qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Commercial acumen: able to understand business strategy and take advantage of commercial opportunities
- Dynamic and results-driven individual with high levels of energy, flexibility and commitment to deliver both the business and their own operational objectives.
- An effective communicator and able to communicate finance effectively to non-finance
- An ability to analyse complex data to inform decision making
- Ability to manage, develop and lead a team.
- A track record of high performance in a commercial Finance Business Partner role
- Experience of good cross-functional working.
Up to £45,000 + £5,000 car and 10% bonus