Join an exciting start up business as a qualified gaming accountant involved with all aspects of finance from management accounts preparations through to financial accounts & consultative work. Two positions available to join this growing team.
Startup gaming organisation, based in East London near Ilford. Founded by two friends, now a company of 15, involved with online gaming, setups of companies and a list of elisting & esports clients.
- Preparation Statutory financial statements
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Consultative work including advisory and supporting clients
- Direct Management of two staff / coaching of individual staff and juniors
- Double entry bookkeeping
- Purchase, sale, and general ledger entries
- Bank Reconciliations
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Assisting with Junior team members
- Use of Sage and Xero
- Preparation of tax computations ( desirable but not necessary)
- 1-2 year post qualified qualification (ACCA/ ACA).
- Accounting Practice background.
- Awareness of FRS 102 / IFRS and ability to apply these to scenarios.
- Knowledge of Xero (Accounting software).
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Excel.
- Flexible, hardworking and results orientated.
- Passion for the gaming industry
Two positions available for the indivual - ranging between £50-£60k for this role
Bonus (based on personal and company performance) and targets in place for promotion from day one of joining business (mapped progression plan)
Ownership over the client portfolio
Blended working environment
Work Life balance
25 days holiday + bank + home working