Interim Management Accountant - FMCG - Herefordshire - 4 Month Contract - Immediate Start
Your new company
A fantastic opportunity within a reputable business and employer of choice, based in Hereford.
Due to a restructure of a company entity, there is a requirement on an initial 4 month basis for an experienced Interim Accountant with a Manufacturing background to help implement new processes.
Full review of stock processes & recording:
- Stock valuation, verify the integrity of the stock value held on the Statement of Financial position.
- Review current costing method paying particular attention to the allocation of production labour, evaluate, recommend & implement new method.
- Review & reorganise the recording of stock values in the GL, implement a clear split between raw products, WIP and finished goods in order to clearly track movement between each categories.
- Implement monthly stock reconciliation to General ledger. Full review of P&L integrity: - Review classification of COS & operating expenses
- Review Classification of sales
- Verify integrity of gross margin calculations
- Develop monthly profit & loss report for the attention of Evolution &HGUK senior management.
- Development of KPI reporting. Budget: - Review of historic processes, recommendation & implementation of more effective processes.
- Support Evolution's MD throughout the 2020 Budget process, historic analysis of trends & make recommendations.
- Training of the person who will look after Evolution. - Educate Non- Financial Personnel to help improve Purchase ledger postings.
For more information about this role, please get in touch.
01242 226 227