Sole Credit Controller
Permanent Sole Credit Controller, Renfrewshire, £23,000 - £25,000, Monday - Friday , 37.5 hours per week
Your new company
Based in Renfrewshire, my client is seeking a sole credit controller to support the local team on a permanent basis. The hours of work are flexible, Monday - Friday (37.5 hours) between 7am and 6pm.
Your new role
Reporting directly into the Finance Director, you will be responsible for duties including;
- Providing local support to finance team
- Reviewing of delinquent accounts and initiating collections
- Investigate aged account balances and correcting any errors
- Resolving misapplied payments and billing errors
- Liaise with internal teams including sales to identify and correct pricing errors
- Reconciliation of major accounts monthly
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an experienced credit controller with strong analytical and investigative skills. You will be hardworking and be competent to work individually as well as in a team environment.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a competitive salary (£23,000 - £25,000 per annum, depending on experience) as well as an excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.