The role whilst in the group is of a Finance Manager, responsible for the preparation of financial and management accounting information. The successful candidate will be part of a small finance team and will undertake a variety of tasks.
The client is a large, established PE backed business.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cost of Sales calculations and review
- Preparation of Monthly Journal entries including: Stocks, Prepayments, Accruals, Depreciation, Salaries, Credit cards & Petty cash.
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
- Populate Monthly salaries and wages worksheet for submission to external payroll house for processing.
- Preparing and reviewing various monthly reports at month end along with FD.
- Prepare VAT & EC Sales report.
- Preparing daily bank summary report, bank reconciliations and processing internet banking payments.
- Assist FD with the Annual Audit process.
- Qualified Accountant, QBE considered
- Microsoft Word & Excel
- Payroll Systems
- Sage 200 financial accounting system
A competitive salary and an autonomous leadership role in a successful business entering a new chapter.