Temporary Finance Assistant
Page Personnel are recruiting a Temporary Finance Assistant for a market leading organisation with key finance offices based in Flintshire.
The client operate on a global scale and have won numerous awards for their work. They have grown from strength to strength since their establishment over 60 years ago and see no signs of slowing down.
As a Temporary Finance Assistant, you will be reporting into the Finance Manager, responsible for the smooth running of the payroll department.
Duties will include, however are not limited to, collation and analysis of data on Microsoft Excel, inputting of data into SAP and processing and responding to queries from staff/management.
You will also be responsible for assisting the Finance Manager with other ad hoc duties.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience in a Finance role
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Have experience using SAP (preferred not essential)
- Have good written and verbal communication skills, and numeracy
- Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
The role of Temporary Finance Assistant will get £19,000 - £21,000 dependant on experience + free on-site parking + 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) + pension scheme + flexible working hours + weekly pay