Our client is a market leading organisation, based in rural East Sussex who are looking for a progressive Assistant Accountant to join the team.
OUr client is a well known established business, offers fantastic benefits and great career progression.
- Work with the Management Accountant to support budget holders and wider stakeholders throughout the organisation, including monthly forecasting and the annual budget process.
- Complete the month end process including prepayments, accruals and journals, and FTE. You will also complete balance sheet reconciliations, maintain the fixed asset register and support payroll checking.
- Support the project accounting function, meeting with project managers and maintaining the project accounting templates
- Investigating and resolving queries from the team and the wider business
- Assist with year end activities
- Studying for a professional finance qualification.
- Experience of working in a finance team
- Strong excel skills
- Experience of working with stakeholders throughout the organisation at different levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Up to £32,000 + fantastic benefits