Senior Finance Manager - Insurance
This is a key role working within a large finance function, managing a team of 6 and taking responsibility for the balance sheet and statutory reporting.
Very successful Financial Services business based in East Kent
As Senior Finance Manager you will be responsible for the following for 3 key businesses within the group:
- Balance sheet control and reconciliations
- Balance sheet variance analysis
- Managing balance sheet risks and opportunities
- Leading the Solvency II deliverables
- Forecasting and budgeting solvency capital requirements
- Delivering financial statements
- Corporation tax and VAT returns
- Liaising with the external auditors
There is also the opportunity to get involved in the IFRS 17 and Solvency II projects as well as implementing systems / process improvements.
My client is looking for a Qualified Accountant with extensive experience within the insurance industry. You must be able to demonstrate a strong technical skill set and have managed teams previously.
Ideally you will be available to start this role by the end of October.
Up to £350 per day if paye
Up to £400 per day if Ltd Company