Accounts / Finance Officer
· Conduct periodic financial analysis to identify and resolve issues, gaps or variances.
· Manage cash controls as well as maintain book keeping up-to-date.
· Ensure maintenance of the general and subsidiary ledgers.
· Track investments and maintain relevant cash reserves.
· Ensure all expenses are within assigned project budget.
· Oversee the preparation of all financial statements, invoices, proposals, etc as required.
· Ensure account receivables and payables activities are performed accurately and timely.
· Ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded.
· Manage the preparation of balance sheets, income statements, expense reports, etc.
· Ensure data integrity in all financial reporting.
· Update financial records with recent transactions and changes.
· Perform finance analysis, reporting and management tasks.
· Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues.
· Review financial paperwork and procedures and make appropriate changes.