Job Description - Senior Finance Manager, Risk, Control and Assurance - Enterprise (112268)Job description Senior Finance Manager, Risk, Control and Assurance - Enterprise (112268) Job function : FinanceMain location : UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-London-LondonOther Locations : UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-West Midlands-Birmingham, UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-Antrim-Belfast, UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-Avon-BristolSchedule : Full-timeWorking pattern : StandardSalary : CompetitiveClosing date : Ongoing Senior Finance Manager, Risk, Control and AssuranceLocations, would consider: London, Bristol, Birmingham, BelfastOur purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.Why this role mattersThis role will lead the delivery of the Enterprise risk, control and assurance programme including the 1st line assurance programme for Finance and Revenue and Billing, in line with Group requirements.The role holder will also identify opportunities to improve our billing accuracy, will be accountable for identifying revenue leakage and will recommend opportunities to minimise and fix. Finally, the role holder will be our expert on contract accounting assurance and risk ensuring we're acting in line with both external and Group accounting policies.What you'll be doingDeliver SOX reporting and assurance testing programme for EnterpriseDesign and deliver Enterprise's three lines of assurance programme management and implementation, in line with Group requirements, including 1st line assurance programme activities for all finance functionsWork with business and finance leads to identify in our processes the risks, controls and opportunities to improve billing accuracy and reduce revenue leakageManage Enterprise's Finance risk registerContract accounting / assurance, GR9 (group risk): ensure Long Term Contract Accounting Policy (LCAP) is maintained and consistent with IFRS and Group Accounting policies Provide financial leadership and support to the business in understanding the accounting implications of complex contractual positions, converting these into practical solutions and working practice.Act as the key contact with Group and other CFUs for matters relating to Enterprise's risk, control and assurance programmesAct as a key contact for external and internal auditorsWe'll also need to see these on your CV
• Qualified accountant (mandatory)
• Extensive risk, controls and assurance experience, including SOX (mandatory)
• IFRS technical accounting skills (mandatory)
• Experience of financial management and delivery of improved financial performance (mandatory)
• Experience in driving change (mandatory)
• Experience working with billing/revenue systems or similar (preferred)Why choose us?We are looking for ambitious high-achievers that have proven themselves . Teamwork is the key to our success. You'll fit right in our team from a wide variety of backgrounds all driven to make a real difference for BT. BT offer a structured career ladder recognising and rewarding strong performance. We offer great development and learning opportunities to help round out your skillset and progress in the way that is best for you. We offer a strong benefits package, including free broadband, and on target bonus scheme, discounted share schemes, a pension scheme and much more. At BT, we're creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future.We at BT provide a flexible working environment where flexible working hours and part time working arrangements across the team can be available in some of our roles. If you feel that you fit the bill in terms of skillset and can add value in this challenging environment, we are keen to hear from youLI-SA2We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We're creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That's why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.