Accounts Payable Clerk
Our client in central Brighton, is currently looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join the business on a permanent basis.
Our client is a large well known organisation, that have a newly created position in their head office in Brighton.
- Check and process expenses through (electronic expenses system) as well as processing manual claims and invoices into the accounts system.
- Scanning invoices into Readsoft code and redirect to the correct person for authorisation
- Ensuring that any payments are allocated correctly against the relevant supplier or employee.
- Checking both the finance e-mail account and the expenses e-mail account for any queries relating to the scanned invoices or expenses claims.
- Ensuring that all invoice and expense claims are received back with the relevant authorisation completed
- Assisting the Purchase Ledger Team Leader with the weekly payment run for suppliers and employees
- Collating invoices, expense claims and other documentation for certain projects that require supporting evidence for claiming payment from funders.
- Liaising with the project accountant responsible for these projects to enable them to report effectively and efficiently to the commissioners
- Deal promptly and effectively with all expenses and related staff queries either via email or telephone.
- Contribute to improvements in processes and efficiencies of the department.
Experience within AP essential
Up to £23,000 + additional benefits