AVP Commodities Developer
AVP Software Developer C#, SQL and WPF
Are you interested in getting hands-on, building out an evolving flagship pre-trade workflow management system? This is a business-critical system used across a range of business areas including Commodities Sales, Trading Structuring and Risk Management.
- Delivering new functionality using industry best practices to deliver business value
- Ensuring reliability and robustness of applications used, identifying and making improvements where possible.
- Participating actively in technical discussions. Define requirements, design, build and test issues with senior business users.
- Liaising with support teams/3rd line support to assist in diagnosing and resolving production issues.
You will have exposure to full project life-cycle; gathering advanced business requirements and translating these into solid technical designs which you will see through to delivery. Tech Stack C#, .NET Framework 4.5, WPF, WCF, Entity Framework 4.0 and SQL Server.
- Hands-on experience using C#, .Net Framework and WPF
- Quantitatively or mathematically minded
- Financial services background ideal
- Proven ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
This is the ideal opportunity to gain valuable Commodities business knowledge in a diverse and dynamic environment, gaining exposure to all aspects of the project lifecycle.