Credit Controller - North America Region
This is an ongoing temporary Credit Control position looking after the North America region. Hours are 11:00 am - 7:30pm Mon - Thur, and 9:00 - 5:30pm every Friday.
This Credit Control position is working for a global, FTSE 250 business based in Slough.
This temporary Credit Control position will involve the following responsibilities:
- Working hours 11:00am - 7:30pm Mon - Thursday, 9:00am - 5:30pm every Friday
- Pursue outstanding invoices to agreed terms
- Negotiate with clients to ensure terms are maintained
- Pursue delinquent invoices exceeding terms
- Adhere to client specific billing and collection processes
- Reconcile purchase orders to billing values
- Support cash application team to resolve unapplied cash transactions
- Resolve disputed invoices in a timely manner
- Ensure client interaction is in line with our Customer First values
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders and management team on disputed and delinquent accounts.
- Work closely with the Collections Manager to escalate matters
- General ad-hoc duties as required
The successful candidate for this temporary Credit Control position will need to have the following skills:
- Able to work hours 11:00am - 7:30pm Mon - Thursday, 9:00am - 5:30pm every Friday
- Prior credit control experience (international exposure is NOT essential)
- Able to take direction
- Team player
- Adaptable and reliable
This is a temporary Credit Control position based in Slough with the potential to go permanent.