Accounts Payable (3 month temporary assignment)
This role, Accounts Payable (3 month temporary assignment), is based in Central London and is working for one of the largest UK Retail Brands.
This role reports to the Head of Finance and involves liaising with other departments, as well as being responsible for a wide variety of Accounts Payable duties.
Applicants must be immediately available or on a maximum of one week's notice.
Our client is one of the biggest Retail Brands in the UK, looking for an experienced Accounts Payable to join their Accountancy team in Central London.
They have branches all over the UK and are one of the most sought-after brands in the market.
The key responsibilities in this role, Accounts Payable (3 month temporary assignment), include:
- Processing high volume invoices
- Gaining authorisation for payment
- Processing the payments run
- Involvement in month end and Aged Creditor Report
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Matching, batching and coding of purchase invoices
- Bank reconciliations
The successful candidate in this role, Accounts Payable (3 month temporary assignment), will:
1) have a minimum of two years experience in Accounts Payable
2) ideally have worked in the Retail sector
3) be immediately available or on a maximum of one week's notice
The successful candidate will have the opportunity of working with one of the largest Retail companies in the UK. This role is high volume and fast-paced and therefore offers a new and exciting challenge.
The assignment covers the busiest time of the year and thus includes a wide variety of tasks and will showcase every aspect of Accounts Payable.