Visibility of the whole P&L and being forward looking understanding how decisions have an impact.
Interaction with operations and development teams.
My client is an organisation within the property and housing sector in Berkshire seeking a Property Management Accountant to cover maternity leave.
Key responsibilities of the Property Management Accountant:
- Production of timely and accurate monthly management accounts with variance analysis to budget, commentary and reforecasting
- Maintain reliable and accurate data in the General Ledger
- Posting of journals including accruals and prepayments
- Completion and review of monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with the annual budgeting process
- Maintenance of Fixed Assets register
- Assisting with capex reporting - journal posting
- Production of statutory accounts
- Liaison with external auditors
- Oversight of Service Charge
- Relationship building with wider Finance team
- Ad hoc financial support
The successful Property Management Accountant:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to identify issues and use initiative and interpersonal skills to resolve issues
- Ability to interpret financial and non-financial data
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Experience of end to end production of accounts
- Intermediate Excel
- Experience of management reporting, forecasting, budgeting and strategic planning
For the successful Property Management Accountant there is a salary range of £45,000 - £50,000 per day, discretionary bonus of up to 20%, 25 days holiday, private health care, generous pension scheme and a modern office located in Berkshire.