Well known brand headquartered in Bournemouth. Varied role with opportunity to add real value to the company.
A dynamic, ever changing business who are a leading organisation in their field.
- Ensure the Weekly P&L and supporting files are maintained and that the weekly timetable is achieved
- Actively participate in the preparation of budgets to ensure consistency and accuracy in their completion
- Focus on continual improvement of the financial processes and systems with specific focus on the accuracy of the Weekly P&L's
- Analysing and understanding variance to budget and prior periods; highlighting any potential areas of concerns to the appropriate people
- Must be willing and able to visit the depots around the country and assist in training non-financial staff to better use and complete the existing reports
- Preparation of monthly accruals and prepayment schedules
- Fully Qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent) - newly qualified candidates will certainly be considered
- Experience in Management accountancy
- Advanced Excel
- Experience of preparation of management accounts and involvement in operating profit budgets
- Strong communication skills
A competitive package and excellent progression opportunities