Commercial Finance Analyst - FMCG
Global FMCG business based near Croydon is recruiting a Commercial Finance Analyst to support sales and marketing.
The role has genuine commercial impact on the business.
My client, based near Croydon is a global, leading FMCG business.
Duties in the Commercial Finance Analyst role include:
- Providing analysis and financial recommendations relating to brand, product & customer profitability, pricing, trading terms and new product development;
- Providing support in the modelling and tracking of commercial agreements including the preparation of business plans;
- Monthly review of customer P&Ls with Head of Sales and Business Managers;
- Assisting the sales team with the preparation of customer presentations;
- Driving ongoing improvement of reporting, analysis and processes for improved decision-making;
- Working with the Commercial Finance Manager to deliver accurate and timely monthly management reporting;
- Preparation of pricing, ranging and promotion forms as required;
To be considered you will be a past finalist or qualified analyst
Salary of £45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits