Your new company
A magic circle law firm is looking for a financial accountant to join their London head office. This is a highly impressive business with ambitious growth plans and presents a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to work one of the worlds most prestigious firms.
Your new role
Working as part of the finance function and reporting into the Financial Controller you will be responsible for a broad range of activities including:
- Assisting in the preparation of the monthly finance report for Board
- Producing and analysing profitability reports for Partners on an ad hoc basis
- Supporting the year-end Partnership accounts and audit process
- Preparing annual subsidiary company accounts
- Partnering with managers across the firm and assisting with the budget process
- Providing support to Financial Controller and others in the Finance Team
- Supporting the preparation of and associated analysis of VAT returns
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with ACA training preferred. You will need to have a strong working knowledge of accounting and reporting with experience in a professional services organisation preferable. You will need to be a confident communicator able to build strong working relationships across multiple jurisdictions and happy to work to tight deadlines.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with the opportunity to join a global leader operating across a truly global remit and the chance to operate in a broad role within a company that has ambitious growth plans which could lead to further internal progression opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.