In-house Fund Accountant required for an Investment business based in London (Hammersmith).
Investment business based in West London (Hammersmith).
Reporting to the Head of Fund Accounting your duties will be focused on building out robust accounting and operational processes for the Credit Opportunities Fund with some exposure to other investment vehicles. The Fund Accountant will own the relationship with the
Ongoing review of administrator accounting records
- Implementation and maintenance of a Shadow NAV, including accounting oversight of the loan portfolio.
- Creation and monitoring of Fund budgets
- Coordination and reconciliation of interest payment notices and other receivables
- Treasury management including cash reconciliations and forecasting
- Calculation of management and performance / exit fee calculations
- Transaction support including coordination of investment documentation, cash movements and liaising with investment team
- Assist with planning and management of annual audits
You will be Part Qualified or at Finalist level in ACCA, CIMA or ACA.
Previous Financial Services Audit or Private equity background essential.
The successful applicant must possess fund statutory reporting experience, including an understanding and knowledge of IFRS and GAAP.
The role is extremely broad and excellent stakeholder management experience is essential to being successful in this role.
Competitive salary and benefits package.