Financial Controller Full or Part Time
Expanding High End Tour Operator
Your new company
Our client specialises in bespoke travel to regions around the world creating unique, highly curated trips tailored to the individual. They are seeking to significantly expand over the next couple of years,ultimately building for sale, and are looking for an FC to help empower their business.
Your new role
Full or Part time
A cv enhancing opportunity as you help prepare the company for sale.
You will report directly to the board as you oversee the finance function including
- Select and install a new accounting system to improve MI.
- Oversee all company accounts and investments
- Supervise the preparation of month end accounts and VAT returns
- Create monthly, annual and ad hoc reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts and be able to present financial information be it for the board, CAA or any other third party.
- Active monitoring of margins
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally have experience within the travel/leisure sector and some experience of ATOL reporting
You will need strong management and leadership skills .
You will need dynamism and flexibility required to thrive in the environment of a business preparing for a sale event.
What you'll get in return
CV enhancing opportunity in an expanding organisation where you can grow your skills and career..
Excellent salary package with travel benefits.
Part time or full time hours.