This financial analyst role, based in Camberley will report directly to the CFO and is a crucial role, ensuring accurate financial planning and analysis of the business.
This instantly-recognisable organisation is a true FMCG market leader that strives for passion, excellence and industry leading innovation.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analysing financial statements and inspecting and predicting future Company performance.
- Analysing performance alongside changes in market trends
- Identifying variances and reporting why these have occurred
- Forecasting future revenues and expenditure as well as modelling capital structure and budgeting.
- Business reporting and assisting in new business processes
Successful Financial Analyst:
- The ability to work independently.
- Capable of working in a high-volume, fast-paced team environment of individual in different locations.
- Strong financial modelling experience.
- Ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow.
- Strong interpersonal skills- both verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong presentation skills and ability to tailor messages to audience
This job, based in Camberley offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the FMCG industry.