An excellent opportunity has arisen within an established St. Neots business who are able to provide and excellent working environment and space. Focusing in the Engineering the Credit Controller will be responsible for the reduction of the aged debt and successful cash collection that will assist the business with their continued growth plans.
This established Engineering business have seen strong growth and have continued growth plans into the future. The Credit Controller will play an integral role in these plans and will be provided an excellent working environment and experienced team in the St. Neots location.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that debts are paid in a timely manner
- Credit checking new clients
- Meeting cash & debtor day targets
- Chasing overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales
- Handling disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms
- Providing accurate advice on billing queries
- Responding promptly to both client and internal enquiries
- Bank reconciliation and cash management
- Overseeing correct ledger allocation of receipts and payments
The successful candidate for the Credit Controller will be:
- Progressive candidate, looking to study their CICM
- Experience and ability to produce and manage complex spreadsheets handle detailed information
- Ability to plan and organise
- Excellent communication Skills with the ability to present financial information clearly and concisely
- 1-3 years' experience in a similar position
- Strong Excel, capable of handling large amounts of data
The successful candidate for the Credit Controller will be joining an established St. Neots based business in the Engineering sector. The successful candidate will receive a strong salary and very strong benefits package.