Transfer Pricing Manager
This is a transfer pricing role and is ideally suited to a candidate looking for a wide ranging and challenging role that involves advising clients at the highest level.
The client is one of the Big Four leading professional services firm with a huge global network and client base. They have a strong brand and solid set of values that enables them to inspire confidence in their employees and empower them to make change in the organisations they work with.
- Working on large, multi-disciplinary projects across jurisdictions
- Assisting in the preparation of technical analysis covering a wide range of UK and international tax issues
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Assisting with the team's business development and marketing initiatives
- Experience in a transfer pricing environment, gained in a UK or EU jurisdiction
- Good technical skills and commercial awareness
- Ability to build internal and client relationships
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- ACA/CA/CFA/ATT/CTA (or other equivalent qualifications) is preferred
- Opportunity to progress career in a supportive work environment
- Chance to work on a range of exciting projects
- Competitive Salary
- Great benefits package
If you want to hear more, please contact Bethan Dennis on 020-72692236 for a confidential discussion.