Cost Accountant Costing Project - Manufacturing
Cost Accountant Costing Project - Harlow Essex - Rate per day is negotiable
Your new company
You will be working for a manufacturing company based in Harlow Essex.
Your new role
You will be supporting the Finance team with costings and your duties will include:
* Bills of Materials
* Analysing data collected and recording results
* Provide accurate standard costs
* Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
* Able to prepare and generate reports for senior management
* Maintaining Cost Accounting System
* Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have previous manufacturing costing experience.
What you'll get in return
Your pay rate per day is negotiable and the project is expected to last up to 8 weeks.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.