Interim Finance Analyst
Providing financial decision support & analysis in the form of finance business partnering to the commercial arm of the business.
Worldwide leaders in their specialist field. Have great ambition and are continuing to grow through acquisition and organic growth culminating in a business that spans across the world.
Duties in the Financial Analyst role in Surrey include:
- Project work related to current initiatives
- Develop and maintain appropriate Excel models to support initiatives
- Ownership and review of key accounts; reporting to ensure timely quarterly delivery of relevant financial information
- Ad hoc support which will include performance management related issues linked to the monthly or planning cycles
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA Qualified accountant with 10 years post-qualified experience
- Experience of working in large, complex international business
- Demonstrated experience in commercial analysis
- Experience of developing a standardised approach to reviewing business performance
- Demonstrated analytical skills to gather information from disparate sources to identify trends/gaps and build alternative solutions to business challenges
- Highly developed Financial Modelling skills
£75,000 plus £6,000 car allowance