Your new company
A global business with their UK HQ in Pangbourne are currently recruiting a Qualified Accountant to join their growing Finance Department on a permanent basis.
Your new role
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a dynamic, industry leading business in a really varied role. The role will include but not be limited to the tasks below:
- Management accounts for European Sales entities
- Preparing financial statements for UK companies
- Cashflow forecasting
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliations for multiple European entities
- Month end reporting for UK Manufacturing plant
- VAT returns, EC Sales and corporation tax reconciliations
- Assisting with annual statutory audits
- Work closely with finance team and take a lead on IFRS updates
- Proactively support and lead in process controls and improvements
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified Accountant with experience in preparing management accounts and or financial accounts within a PLC organisation. You will also be confident in working on a large ERP system, ideally SAP but not essential and a confident user of Excel. The organisation is a fast-paced business therefore the ideal candidate would be comfortable working in this environment.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and excellent benefits package. Parking is available onsite and the offices are a short walk from Pangbourne train station. A supportive and friendly working environment with potential and opportunity for professional growth and development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.