An excellent opportunity for an experienced Finance Analyst to provide financial support to this Peterborough based FMCG, assisting in its continued growth and development. The Finance Analyst will be responsible for providing detailed reports and analysis to key stakeholders in the business ensuring they are keeping to budget and forecasts.
An established FMCG who have expanded past their Peterborough roots and are looking to grow further still. To do so they are in need of an experienced Finance Analyst to fit with their experienced Peterborough team, within an excellent working environment, to push forward this development.
The Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the various financial reports used by the company.
- Producing detailed analysis and reports on the data as required
- Analysing the data to understand variances and work with the various operational managers to identify risks & opportunities to improve financial results
- Producing accurate and detailed weekly finance reports and set of accounts
- Use a detailed set of KPI's as business performance driver to improve the performance of the business.
- Reporting on trends and variances to support operations
- Use the weekly accounts to produce monthly management accounts, through appropriate Accrual and Prepayments
- To liaise with other departments as required ensuring the reporting deadlines of the organisation are met
- Work alongside Managers within the Business Unit to produce various re-forecast and budgets throughout the year.
- Presenting these budgets to Directors and Senior Management within both businesses
- Ensure financial controls are in place to make sure interim and year-end financial accounts are accurate, working with external auditors in a professional manner when required
The successful candidate for the Finance Analyst will be:
- ACCA/CIMA Part-Qualified, or actively pursuing their qualification
- Prior experience in a fast paced FMCG environment would be advantageous
- Confident user of Excel; V Lookups, Pivot Tables and Sumifs
- Confident in building key relationships with internal stakeholders
- Eager to grow and develop their career alongside the business
The successful candidate will be joining an established business in the market, able to provide an excellent working environment alongside a competitive salary and benefits package.