Accounts & Financial Reporting Senior Manager
Senior Manager - Accounts and Finance
Your new company
A Top 10 Accountancy Firm in Central Reading are recruiting for a Senior Manager to join their Advisory department. This is an Accounts & Financial Reporting Senior Manager position within a busy team, working on a portfolio of global clients.
Your new role
Your new role will be a varied position, including but not limited to the responsibilities below:
- Take the role of technical lead for the team
- Manage delivery of advisory services
- Assist clients with accounting changes and changes in standards
- Assist clients with acquisitions, disposals, reorganisations and restructuring
- Lead of large, technically complex assignments
- Working closely with central departments on risk management, technical and other areas.
- Keep up to date with technical developments and changes
- Lead technical training for your team
- Ensure continued excellence of delivery of services to clients
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an ACA or ACCA Qualified Accountant or hold an equivalent overseas qualification, furthermore you will have extensive knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS including IFRS 9, 15 and 16. Ideally you will be experience working in a manager or senior manager position as well as having extensive experience delivering statutory accounts and preparing large audit services to businesses.
You will be confident managing large, complex portfolio or projects and leading a team to deliver results as well as excellent customer service to clients.
What you'll get in return
In return this firm are offering a competitive salary, excellent benefits package, the offices are based in Central Reading with excellent links to public transport.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.