Investment Analysis role working for a global FTSE 100 Financial Services organisation in Cardiff.
The client are growing rapidly and are a market leader i the Financial services sector. They have a large presence in South Wales and have £1 Trillion pounds worth of Assets across the world.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- To work within the Regulatory and Asset reporting team responsible for reporting data to regulatory bodies and internal analysts.
- To provide accurate and timely reporting under EMIR, MiFID, AIFMD, DTR5, S793 and foreign threshold disclosures.
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place for all functions within the team and supporting documentation is up-to-date.
- Continually seek to understand and satisfy our clients (whether internal or external) requirements. Develop procedures, processes and systems to support these requirements.
- To assist with any new developments/projects to improve efficiency/ productivity and raise the profile of the Regulatory Reporting team.
- To carry out any other task as deemed necessary by your Line Manager.
The successful candidate will ideally be someone from a Financial Services background that has knowledge of Investments that can manipulate large sheets of data. The ability to transfer Lines of data into useful board level reports
On offer for the candidate is a competitive market salary depending on experience. one of ht best benefits package you will find in South Wales. Internal progression opportunities offered.