The purpose of this Revenue Analyst role, is to identify & implement process improvements across the group as well as assisting to resolve trans-actional queries where necessary. The role will be targeted with driving process improvements in KPI performance and reducing exception-handling.
Our client is based in Bracknell, and is a true market leader within the hospitality and catering industry. With continued expansion over the last few years, this is an excting period for them.
Revenue Analyst responsibilities:
* Use Root Cause Analysis and trend analysis to identify fixes and improvements in processes to reduce and/ or remove exception-handling by the teams.
* Deliver continuous improvements to reduce exception-handling and query volumes all teams across the group. This is expected to include frequent workshops and the delivery of communications & training's to teams using these processes.
* Work with team to monitor KPI dashboards to identify issues and allow progress to be monitored. Also use regular stakeholder feedback to measure the effectiveness of the service.
* Work closely with your fellow Accounting & Control Supervisors to drive consistency and improvements across all teams within the group.
The successful Revenue Analyst:
* Ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication and comprehension skills.
* Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritise responsibilities.
* Must possess the ability to analyse large amounts of data / information efficiently and accurately.
* Ability to learn and perform all essential job functions accurately and safely with minimal direct supervision, within initial training period after employee begins work.
This Revenue Analyst job, based in Bracknell, offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the hospitality and catering industry