Your new company
A leading eye care specialist health consultancy based near Oxford Circus station are seeking a progressive Accounts Assistant with experience working on the purchase ledger to join their team of 6.
Your new role
Reporting to the Global Financial Accountant, you will play a key role in the companies finance team. Your day to day duties will include:
- Assist in the preparation of monthly statutory accounts
- Preparation and processing of month end journals
- Performing accrual and prepayment accounting
- Ensuring expense recharges and allocations are carried out
- Reconciling intercompany accounts
- Daily cash report summary
- Maintaining an up to date short term cash flow forecast
- Bank reconciliations
- Posting of purchase invoices
- Processing patient refunds
- Improving accounting system and processes
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role you must be a driven and determined individual who is educated to degree level and who is studying towards an ACCA/CIMA/AAT qualification and is capable of managing their own time and workload. You must have a thorough working knowledge of Accounts Payable processes, Debits/Credits and Bank Reconciliations and you must want to learn and progress on to month-end if this is something you have not already covered.
What you'll get in return
In return for their hard work, the successful applicant will receive an outstanding salary of up to £26,000 plus a full study support package which includes £2500 a year for exams and days off to study. On top of this, you will get private healthcare, dress down Friday, flexible working and working from home.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.