Graduate Finance Assistant - 2020 Graduate Programme (Finance Stream)
Lendlease was founded 60 years ago, born out of a vision to create a company that could successfully combine the disciplines of construction, development and investment.
Today, we work closely with clients, investors and communities in Europe, Australia, Asia, and the Americas to create better places – places that leave a positive legacy and inspire and enrich the lives of people around the world.
Our Finance Graduate Programme
Lendlease’s vision is ‘To create the best places’ – Our Finance function is vital in supporting that vision becoming a reality. At Lendlease we look for the brightest people and give them the environment to think and innovate. Our Finance team provides both strategic insight and operational financial support to all areas of our business, playing a pivotal role in driving the performance of the Group.
Our 2-year Graduate Programme is designed to enhance your skills, build your experience and provide you with an in-depth understanding of finance at Lendlease.
Your duties include but are not limited to:
- Partnering with the business to assist in driving and influencing key strategic decision making;
- Providing timely, reliable and accurate analysis, as well as reporting and expert advice;
- Working with our systems, processes and reporting platforms to support business performance and day to day management.
You will be supported through a structured learning and development programme, a variety of on-the-job assignments, and networking opportunities, including:
- During the programme you will undertake further studies (e.g. ACA, Master’s Degree in finance, CIMA, CFA, ACT, CTA);
- An annual conference; developing your self-awareness and ability to build great relationships;
- A series of business capability workshops in areas such as negotiating and business acumen;
- Ongoing catch-ups with senior leaders to encourage and steer your progress;
- A buddy and a mentor.
- The right to live and work in the UK;
- A minimum 2:1 Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance is preferred;
- Other degree qualifications with a strong numerical element will be considered;
- Some relevant and demonstrable work experience is preferable, although not essential;
- Ability to speak Italian is a plus in the long run but it’s not essential for the graduate programme.
Benefits: You will join us on a competitive salary, incremental fixed pay increases throughout the programme, private medical insurance, 25 days holiday + 4 days wellbeing leave, an industry-leading pension and a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to shape your own package.
Application Process & Timeline
Please be aware that we have two waves to our application process:
- Wave 1: Closing date is 3rd November 2019
- Wave 2: Closing date is 3rd of January 2020
TIP: Apply as soon as possible to be in with a chance for your ideal role.
STEP 1 – Online Application Form (including submission of CV)
You will be asked to provide your basic details, upload a copy of your CV and answer 2 questions in relation to your application to our Graduate Programme.
TIP: Why not get a head start and prepare your answers to our 2 questions before you begin to complete the online application form. You will be asked,
What attracts you to starting your careers with Lendlease? (max. 300 words) What are the top 3 strengths that make you a great fit for your selected stream (i.e. Construction, Consulting, Development, Finance or Central Function)? (max. 300 words)
STEP 2 – Video Interview
STEP 3 – Assessment Centre