My client is seeking an experienced Assistant Accountant to join this growing Finance division based in Abingdon.
My client is an impressive international business that has a significant amount of investment in recent years resulting in huge successes in their market and an aggressive growth strategy! This is the right time to be joining this company if you are keen to be part of an exciting phase of growth and development.
The offices are large newly refurbished offices with parking on site.
The Assistant Accountant will be partnering with Sales and Operations and will be responsible for a number of key project accounting and traditional accounting tasks, encompassing but not limited to the following:
The successful Assistant Accountant will ideally have:
- Significant experience in a previous accounting role, ideally within a project based environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as business partnering across the business with senior stake holders within the role is a key element
- Be able to work within an environment of high-growth, high-business change to achieve desired outcomes
- Strong Excel skills and previous experience with a large ERP system
- Part Qualified in ACCA/CIMA or qualified by experience
The salary on offer for the Assistant Accountant will be in the range £28,000 - £35,000 dependent upon experience and level of qualification, plus a generous benefits package.