Finance Business Partner
This leading Manufacturing and Production company are in need of an experienced Finance Business Partner to join their expanding Finance team to provide financial support and guidance to the strategic decision of the business. The Finance Business Partner will sit in the St. Ives team, providing detailed financial analysis and support to the key internal stakeholders in the business and reporting the senior stakeholders.
This established Manufacturing and Production company with a base in St. Ives are able to provide a growing an energetic working environment alongside an experienced finance team who will be able to support the continued career development of the Finance Business Partner.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Carry out ongoing and adhoc analysis of the trading activities of the company based on agreed KPIs
- Maintain an analysis of key cost headings and liaise with management as required to understand the reason for any unusual or unplanned items or budget variances.
- Maintain a review of project costs and outcomes
- Prepare month end journals for approval ensure the reconciliation of the information to other source data.
- Prepare accruals and prepayments for income and revenue in accordance with month end
- Carry out a detailed review of the monthly P&L to agreed timetable to ensure the integrity of the monthly accounts to be reported.
- Prepare the monthly finance reporting pack to agreed timetable
- Prepare detailed monthly cost analysis and other information for key stakeholders to ensure that they are supported to ensure that they achieve their agreed budgets or forecasts.
- Assist in the preparation of detailed cash flow forecasts, maintaining rolling forecast for the financial year
- Prepare a detailed and robust financial budget for following financial period
- Ensure the timely and accurate finalisation of the P&L and balance sheet of the company.
Support the external audit of the financial accounting records of the company.
The successful candidate for the Finance Business Partner role will be:
- Actively studying their ACCA or CIMA qualification
- Ideally experienced in a similar Manufacturing and Production environment
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of supporting key stakeholders
- Strong Excel ability with a broad systems knowledge
- Confident in building and maintaining strong internal and external stakeholders
The successful candidate will be joining this expanding St. Ives business and will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits package. You will also be joining an experienced team with an excellent working environment.