A fantastic opportunity for a proven Accounts Assistant looking to take the next step in their accounting career.
You will be part of a fast-paced finance team within the Manufacturing industry where full training and study support will be provided.
A growing Manufacturing business based within Warwickshire. They are now looking to expand their team by recruiting a driven Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis.
The role will include a number of key responsibilities including:
- Month end preparation and reporting of the accounts
- Period end duties and audit preparation
- Assisting with management accounting including budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Financial accounting duties including journals, accruals and prepayment
- VAT and Intrastat
- Assisting in supporting the purchase and sales ledger functions
- Ad hoc accounting projects and administration
The successful candidate will have previous commercial exposure in all-round accounting functions so that they can assist and support the team in all aspects of the accounts function.
You will also need to possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
Ideally accounting qualifications will be advantageous in this role although not a necessity however it is vital that you are a self starter who has lots of initiative and possess a strong work ethic, always striving for success.
Excellent career development and remuneration package, study support, commercial accounting exposure