Finance Business Partner
This is a dynamic role working cross functionally to drive delivery of targets for the IT & Supply Chain functions driving a cost consciousness mindset. This role will also be involved in the financial governance and reporting of key IT integration projects.
Acting as Finance Business Partner to Senior IT and Supply Chain Management and budget holders to provide support and cost control to deliver accurate planning and reporting for the Group Head Office Opex and CAPEX circa 50m
Identifying and communicating risks and opportunities on a timely basis and driving action plans to control spend.
The position has significant interaction with the Senior Management of the business, including Executive Committee members, and therefore represents an excellent opportunity for a strong individual to make an impact and build their profile within the business.
- Act as Finance Business Partner to IT and Supply Chain Senior Management and budget holders to provide support, cost control and presenting analytics to Key stakeholders
- Work closely with the IT leadership team and the wider Finance team to plan, report and support all areas of IT Integration from a financial perspective. This will include business partnering, constructive challenge and decision support
- Build business case proposals in conjunction with the IT team for review
- Deliver accurate planning and reporting in line with agreed timetables as part of a clearly communicated, well-planned and well-executed process. (Monthly Actuals, Forecasts, Annual Plan)
- Providing information, insight and challenge to cost centre owners to assist them to manage their costs vs targets
- Work with Group Financial Reporting to ensure all capitalisation of IT costs is in line with group policies
- In conjunction with the Controller drive ZBB mindset and tools to deliver strategy
- Drive continued improvement, standardisation and automation of reporting & processes across the European entity
- Preparation and explanation of the Group CAPEX forecasts
- Ensure SOX compliance on all key processes
- ACCA/CIMA Qualified (3 Years)
- Experience in a Cost Control environment
- Previous experience of IT business partnering
- Exposure to project budgeting and reporting
- Previous experience of change projects and project accounting
- Exposure to ZBB principles
- Ability to present/explain financial data to non-financial individuals
- SAP knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proven ability to develop and nurture relationships
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.
Apply for Finance Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly