Dynamic role working cross functionally to drive delivery of targets and strategy along with driving a cost consciousness mindset.
Act as Finance Business Partner to Senior Management and budget holders to provide support and cost control to deliver accurate planning and reporting for the Group Head Office Opex budgets circa €85m.
Identifying and communicating risks and opportunities on a timely basis and driving action plans to control spend.
- Act as Finance Business Partner to Senior Management and budget holders to provide support, cost control and presenting analytics to Key stakeholders
- Deliver accurate planning and reporting in line with agreed timetables as part of a clearly communicated, well-planned and well-executed process. (Monthly Actuals, Forecasts, Annual Plan)
- Preparation of month-end results, ensuring cost centres reported are complete and accurate, including variance analysis
- Providing information, insight and challenge to cost centre owners to assist them to manage their costs vs targets
- Provide line management support and development for one Finance Analyst
- In conjunction with the Controller drive ZBB mindset and tools to deliver strategy
- Drive continued improvement, standardisation and automation of reporting & processes across the European entities
- Preparation and explanation of the Group Head Office working capital forecasts
- Ensure SOX compliance on all key processes
- Approver for Third party and Intercompany settlement
- ACCA/CIMA Qualified (3 Years)
- Experience in a Cost Control environment
- Exposure to ZBB principles
- Ability to present/explain financial data to non-financial individuals
- SAP knowledge
- FMCG Experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proven ability to develop and nurture relationships
The position has significant interaction with the Senior Management of the business, including Executive Committee members, and therefore represents an excellent opportunity for a strong individual to make an impact and build their profile within the business.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly