Finance Business Partner
An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Business Partner to join a premium cosmetics brand based in central London.
My client is a multi-channel premium cosmetics brand and based in central London.
The main purpose of the Finance Business Partner role is to be responsible for analysing, reporting and supporting the full P&L performance across a number of sales channels. This will include a broad mixture of financial planning, management accounting, analysis and business partnering.
Further detail, along with a full job description is available on request.
This role is ideally suited to recently qualified finance professionals (ACA, CIMA or ACCA), the successful Finance Business Partner will also have the following:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in a consumer products/luxury retail environment
- Strong time management and the ability to multi-task in a pressurised environment
- Ability to develop strong relationships and be an effective communicator
- Comfortable with large amount of data and able to produce accurate, timely reporting
- Strong Excel skills with the ability to manipulate large amounts of data into presentable reports
Basic salary of between £50,000 to £55,000 + benefits & a supportive & collaborative working culture.