Finance Specialist in Tax Department
Shell in Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, a job at Shell will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of 5 Business Operations centres located worldwide, we will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and stakeholders.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Comfortable working environment: Newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space
- Yearly bonuses and lots of non-monetary benefits (e.g. Multisport Card, vouchers for cultural and free-time activities, 12 sports sections, and many more)
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Additional funds for training and certifications
- EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
People with disabilities are welcome to apply as we provide reasonable accommodations and assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.
Tax Department in Finance Operations in the Shell Group is a key to delivering world-class tax support to Shell. With around 600 staff Finance Operations Tax is among the world's largest "in-house" tax organizations. Due to the rapid growth of our department, we are currently looking for various tax individuals who will help us to become the Centre of Excellence.
- Preparation and timely delivery accurate of indirect tax returns to Tax Authorities,
- Preparation of Intrastat reporting
- Preparation of payment requests and tax payments initiation,
- Performing control checks to identify errors,
- Cooperation with other finance teams to ensure that errors in the source data are properly corrected and that remedial action has been taken,
- Initiating ideas to improve the existing working processes, running improvement projects,
- Providing assistance for tax reviews and statutory audits purposes,
- Maintaining excellent relationships with stakeholders worldwide.
- University degree preferably in Economics, Finance, Accountancy or related field,
- 2 years’ experience in accountancy/finance,
- Working knowledge of SAP will be an advantage,
- Good working knowledge of Word and MS Outlook,
- Good knowledge of Excel,
- Very good English (written and spoken). The additional language will be an asset,
- Improvement focus,
- Analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Strong communication skills,
- Motivation, passion, enthusiasm to perform at the highest standards.
No. of Positions 1
Disclaimer Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorized Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.