Part Time Credit Controller
This is an exciting role for a part time credit controller to work in a growing law firm in east London. The role will be 3 days a week and 21 hours, flexible on day and times.
Page are proud to represent this Law firm with an amazing opportunity for a part time credit controller.
The key responsibilities of the Part time credit controller will be:
The Part time credit controller will have the following:
- Proven experience as working as a Credit Controller in a legal firm
- Good understanding of Legal accounting and ability to read a clients ledger financial transaction report
- Experienced in MCOL, CCJ and enforcement requirements and procedures
- Educated to minimum "A" level standard
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent Microsoft skills - Word, Outlook and Excel
- Confidence to communicate with staff at all levels
- Pro-active approach with minimal supervision
- Some knowledge of SAR's (Desirable)
The successful candidate will join the accountancy team in east London for 3 days/21 hours a week, a competitive salary is on offer.
Please read the full advert before applying, any applications without the exact requirements will not be considered for the role or contacted.