As a Finance Analyst you will be responsible providing business support and management accounts in a fast-paced business. You will also be responsible for components of general accounting such as reporting, analysis and business partnering
The business is a global leader in their market due to continuous growth. They are looking for a qualified accountant to join their finance function based out of Cambridge and the role provides fantastic commercial exposure.
- Producing analysis and insights e.g. for board packs and other management information Preparation of budgets and forecasting of revenues, costs and cash
- Working with the Senior Finance Team to prepare and review business cases, or supporting them in strategic analysis and decision making
- Produce monthly, compelling financial reporting packs, including a high standard of variance analysis
- Providing explanation and insight on finance related matters to their functional team & Corporate Finance. E.g. Variance Analysis vs Budget/Forecast/Prior Year.
Knowledge, Skills and Experiences required
- Organised and structured in approach to activities, paying high attention to detail
- Willing to use initiative to resolve problems and identify improvements in the financial reporting process
- Newly qualified with a recognised accounting body (preferably CIMA or ACCA)
- Competent IT user with strong Microsoft Excel skills (modelling, dashboards and pivot tables)
- A team player, comfortable in taking direction and sharing ideas with other team members
Competitive basic + bonus and exceptional additional benefits.