Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk!
Your new company
Hays are pleased to be working exclusively with an reputable construction who, after significant success, are an established power within their market! Operating out of Redditch, the brand are renown across the market for their low turnover and high morale within the workplace, and are keen to keep that reputation by being market leaders in what they do.
The role will initially start as part-time and gradually progress into full-time once the successful candidate has settled in and gotten a feel for the business and their operating methods.
Your new role
- The successful candidate will have end to end exposure within Purchase Ledger, where your duties will involve matching and coding invoices using Sage 50
- Creating new supplier accounts & maintaining existing accounts
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Operating as the point of contact for all purchase ledger/finance queries
- Building and maintaining existing relationships with customers, sub-contractors & suppliers
- Reviewing ongoing processes & amending where needed
- Ad-hoc administration duties where required
What you'll need to succeed
Experience with Sage 50
A proactive, can-do attitude
Excellent attention to detail & communication skills
Understanding or exposure within the construction industry is desired, but not essential
What you'll get in return
Strong starting salary package + bonus, pension scheme & the opportunity to progress within a reputable, close-knit business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.