My client is looking to fill a maternity cover role asap. This is a progressive business and would suit an immediately available management accountant.
Great business in Edinburgh / West Lothian
Duties will include:
- Responsible for Management accounts and general ledger
- Ensuring financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Ensuring accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end closing
- Standard reporting, creating journals, balance sheet and bank reconciliations, bonus and commission calculations, allocating individuals to commission schedules, accruals, creation and management of fixed assets, inter company accounts, recharges, running allocations, assisting with any group reporting requirements, prepayments and tax accounting
- Resolving accounting discrepancies
- Meeting any internal and external audit requirements
- QBE, part or fully qualified is suitable.
- Dedications and commitment to achieve results and deadlines.
- Sound knowledge of general accounting and reporting processes
- Effective resolution of complex reporting requirements
- Maintain efficient control under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Time management and prioritisation skills
Salary is DOE but the Management Accountant role will be based in Edinburgh.