The FP&A Manager will play a leading role in the Finance function, taking ownership of financial planning, analysis and reporting. The FP&A Manager will lead the reporting of performance vs forecast, carry out sensitivity analysis and commentary, and control the annual/quarterly forecast process. This role will also focus on improving the quality and insight of performance reporting.
International, Multi-Site manufacturing business located in Alfreton
- Take ownership of the month end process, on behalf of the wider finance team, ensuring delivery of high quality reporting and analysis at month end on time
- Lead the development of financial planning and analysis within the business, developing the reporting and insight from use of new systems
- Work with Group FP&A Manager to drive improvements in the quality of analysis and development of insightful key metrics which drive actions to improve business performance.
- Support Business Partners to identify cost reductions and challenging existing processes where appropriate
- Take ownership of quarterly reporting, challenging the numbers and assumptions but also managing the process, ensuring that all reporting is delivered on time
- Build strong working relationships with and provide leadership to all financial teams and key operational teams, particularly Sales & Operations Planning
- Take ownership of the 3 year strategic planning, annual planning and quarterly forecasting process, challenging the assumptions made by the business as well as ensuring data integrity
Qualified accountant with strong Planning and reporting skills as well as proven commerciality gained within a large business environment