Senior Finance Analyst - 12-18 Month Fixed Term Contract
Manufacturer in Burton - Senior Finance Analyst - up to £50,000 - 12-18 Month FTC
Your new company
An International manufacturer in Burton on Trent are currently looking for a Senior Group Financial Analyst to join the finance team at Head Office. The key purpose of this role will be to produce and provide management and external parties with accurate timely subsidiary and consolidated financial data, related to business financial performance, quantitative analysis and KPI's.
Your new role
- Be responsible for Group month-end closing
- Review & finalise Business Unit profitability and financial statements, ensuring: reporting deadlines are met, a smooth flow of processes for all units / subsidiaries
- Confirmation of the accuracy, consistency and completeness of Subsidiary and Consolidated financial data.
- Group accounting, e.g. inter-company Sales Eliminations (transactions & reconciliations).
- Be responsible for the annual budgeting and periodic reforecasting reporting process, ensuring similar month-end quality and timeliness parameters are applied.
- Provide regular financial reports & updates to management, with detailed analysis & variance reports.
- Continuity system administration of the Group Oracle Hyperion Financial Management system, including set up of Hyperion and FDM for monthly, forecasting & budgeting scenarios.
- The candidate is expected to be the key user of the system, ensuring the integrity, robustness and availability is maintained.
- The candidate will contribute to system development and manage relationships with the external support partners.
- Supporting Subsidiaries and corporate entities in reporting & technical issues.
- Monitoring, reviewing & clearing of subsidiary validations and controlling the quality of reporting.
- Creation of models & templates for budget/forecast submissions. Report writing offline & Hyperion.
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Excellent I.T. skills, specifically MS Office and Financial reporting systems, preferably Hyperion.
- Working experience and knowledge of full accounts preparation, Group Consolidation and system administration or development.
- Previous exposure to all levels of management and external stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary
- 12-18 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Monday - Friday 37.5 hours (Early finish on Fridays)
- Onsite parking
- 25 days bank holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Additional company benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.